CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Growing Up TOO Fast

Man, does time fly. Kelli is already 2 months old (as of the 4th). It seems like just yesterday that she was born. For that matter, it seems like Michael was just born and he is 2 1/2!! Anyway, an update on Kelli. She now weighs 11 lbs 2 oz and is 23 inches long. Her eyes are STILL blue and it looks as though they will stay that way!! She "talks" all the time and has the CUTEST smile. She now loves her swing and her bouncer, which is very helpful for me. She loves baths and laughs every time she is naked. She loves her big brother almost as much as he loves her. Michael absolutely adores her. He will come up and kiss her head and give her a hug and say, "I love you, Baby." It is the sweetest thing. He always wants to hold her and he tries to share his toys and crackers and chocolate milk with her! He is the best big brother. I may be a little biased, but I think that I have the CUTEST kids in the world. I am so proud to be their mommy!!


1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet that Michael says "I love you baby" - You do have such adorable kids!!

    ReplyDelete