CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend we went to Blackfoot to introduce Kelli to her namesake, my best friend Kelli, who was killed in a car accident in 2004. I am sure that they met in heaven though because as soon as I set Baby Kelli next to Kelli's headstone, Baby Kelli smiled. It was so sweet and brought tears to my eyes. I love you, Kelli! Both of you!!


Me with both of my Kelli's

We also went to the Tautphaus Park Zoo in Idaho Falls. It was so much fun and Michael absolutely loved it!
Michael and Daddy were hatched from this giant egg!

Michael wanted to ride a chicken.



And this is what Kelli thought of the zoo. Maybe she will enjoy it more next year!

1 comment:

  1. she's beautiful stacie! and you look absolutely amazing as well!!

    ReplyDelete