CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

ONE MONTH OLD!!

Kelli is one month old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. She now weighs 9 lbs 5 oz and is 20 3/4 inches long. She is such a little porker! All she does all day long is eat, it seems. She has the most beautiful blue eyes. I hope that they stay blue! She loves to take baths and loves Mommy to hold her. I love to hold her too, but she has gotten so used to being held that she cries if I put her down. I am getting some pretty big muscles! Even though she cries a lot, she is a sweet baby. She is starting to coo and I have noticed a tiny smile a few times. She hates her headbands, but I still put them on her every day because they are so cute!! Michael adores her. He always wants to hold her and kiss her. He even loves to help feed her. Sometimes he is a little rough with her, but she handles it pretty well. Kelli is such a blessing in our family. We love her so much!




3 comments:

  1. Wow, that did go fast! She is so cute! I can't wait until the day I have a girl to dress up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I am soo jealous.. I'm soo baby hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your previous post made me cry!
    What an awesome opportunity & friend you are! Im sure Kelli is so glad to have a friend like you!

    And please tell me where time goes?? 1 month already?!? She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete