CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Cuties

I had a hard time deciding what to dress Kelli as for Halloween. We went between a bunny and an elephant and a lamb, but none of the costumes were cute enough for our little Kelli. I finally found this flower costume and decided that it was perfect because she sure "blossoms up our lives." I think she looked pretty darn cute.


Michael has a huge thing for Toy Story right now and couldn't decide if he wanted to be Buzz or Woody. He finally decided to be "Woody with the cowboy hat." He could not wait until he could put his costume on and asked me every morning if he could wear it. Well, the day finally came and this was how excited he was to wear his costume.

I had to wake him up from a nap to get him ready to go to our ward's Halloween Carnival and he was not very happy with me for waking him up, even to put on "Woody". He eventually "woke up" and then was a very happy, cute Woody.


1 comment: