CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

I Have a Three Year Old!?

On November 15, 2007, I was a cranky 3 day overdue pregnant woman pleading with her doctor to induce labor to bring a beautiful baby boy into the world. Today, November 15, 2010, I have a 3 YEAR OLD! Where does the time go? These last 3 years have been wonderful. Michael is such a happy boy. He loves to make people laugh and he is so friendly to everyone he meets. Everywhere we go you can expect to hear him say, "Hi. I'm Michael." to any passersby. He is so polite always saying please, thank you, excuse me, and bless you. He is so smart; he knows all of his letters and numbers and can count to 13. He is really in to cars, Toy Story and Bob the Builder. He loves to watch movies and play games (just like his dad). He is a great helper and loves to play with Kelli. He loves chicken nuggets and some days eats them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He hates wearing socks and shoes and takes them off every time we get in the car. He likes to play with friends, and says that mom is his best friend. We love him so much and are so grateful to have him as part of our family.
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!

Yesterday we celebrated his birthday with our families. He got lots of attention and presents. He got puzzles, books, clothes, movies, transformers, bubbles, and lot of Toy Story things. It was so fun watching him open his presents. He would open one and say, "Oh, gosh!" (I have no idea where he learned that.) And then he would say, "Look, everybody!" and walk around and show everyone what it was. It was so cute and he loved all of his gifts. (Thanks, everyone.)




When I asked Michael what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday he said a "lion" cake. So because I am such a good mom, I made him one. It turned out pretty cute and he loved it! When everyone was arriving at his party he would take their hand and take them into the kitchen to show them his cake. He would point to it and say, "Ta-Da!" He was so proud.



Blowing out his candles


Today we are having a relaxing day, playing with all of his new toys and watching all of his movies. His birthday has definitely been in Michael's words, "THE BEST EVER!!"




3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Props to you on that cake!! I hope when I have kids they say, "The kind you buy at the store!" Congrats on your cute family and tell Michael happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we have 3 year olds...it's so crazy. I love how the cake turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little sayings! I love it. It does make me a little sad, though. I'm just not ready for these little ones to be THREE!! Happy Birthday Michael

    ReplyDelete