CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

MITCH'S GRADUATION!!!

The day FINALLY arrived! After 6 1/2 years of school, Mitch graduated from BYU-I on Friday!! I think it was the BEST day of his life (with the exception of our wedding day...maybe!) He has worked SO hard and I am SO proud of him! He received his Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Emphasis in Supply Chain Operations.



Walking across the stage to receive his diploma. The lighting was bad and my camera was acting weird, so this picture is kind of dark.
Pure Happiness!!!

Family picture with Daddy and his diploma. The kids were pretty good during the ceremony, but it was late and they were done, so no smiles from them. Mitch and I both are pretty happy though!
On Saturday I threw Mitch a BIG Graduation BASH! We had lots of family, friends, food and fun! I LOVE these balloons!
His display of graduation memorabilia including the frame that will hold his diploma (when he receives it in the mail in 2-3 months) and his Newel K. Whitney Award.
This is a picture collage that I made for him.
And of course, the yummy cake I made for him! Which, by the way, he did not eat any of because he does not like cake.
We had a great time celebrating this WONDERFUL event in our lives. THANK YOU to everyone who celebrated with us! Now, to find a job...

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Tell Mitch congrats. Hope the job search goes well.

    ReplyDelete