CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

24 Candles

On Saturday, I celebrated my 24th birthday. I feel so old. :) It started off great by Mitch getting up with Kelli so I could sleep in! BEST GIFT EVER! We had a pretty relaxing morning. That afternoon we had our family pictures taken. (I will post them in a couple of weeks). Then we took the kids to Mitch's parents so we could go on a date. We went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, The Olive Garden. And I ate way too much! But it's okay to do that on your birthday, right? Then we went to the movie "Just Go With It". It was HILARIOUS! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It is safe to say that it is probably my new favorite movie. And it was WONDERFUL to spend some alone time with my handsome hubby! It was a great day!

On Sunday we had our families over for cake and ice cream. Michael and Mitch picked out my birthday cake. Michael wanted to get me a Princess cake, but this was the closest they could find. I think it looks Princessy.

Michael helped me blow out my candles.
We used these cute plates that my brother-in-law, Bryan, gave me for Christmas.

Michael enjoyed his cake. It stained his teeth pink!

And Kelli enjoyed the cake that my mom fed her. Here she is squealing for more!
It was a GREAT day! Thank you to everyone who celebrated with me! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment