CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Bowling

Mitch had today off of work and we didn't want to sit around the house all day, so we decided to go bowling. It had been forever since we had gone and Michael had never been so we loaded up to go to Bowl-ero.

Michael was so excited. Here he is getting ready to bowl for his very first time. He is so cute!


Here he is retrieving his ball to bowl for his 2nd time.

He insisted on carrying his ball all by himself. He would not let Mitch or me help him. He is pretty strong. It was a 6 pound ball. (I used an 8 pounder.)


I had to snap a picture of his name on the scoreboard.

Mitch and I each wanted to have our excitement captured on camera as well. :)


And Kelli wanted to join in on the action.

It was a pretty fun day. Although, I have to say that I am a little embarrassed. Here is the scoreboard from our first game. Michael is player #1, I am player #2, and Mitch is player #3. Notice the scores.

Yes, Michael WON the first game!

Game #2
Mitch won this game, but Michael beat me.

And game #3

I finally broke 100! And I didn't come in last!
It is pretty pathetic when your 3 year old beats you 2 out of 3 games.
Today was a fun day, and Michael has been talking about it all night. He says he wants to "play bowling" again soon! We just may Michael. I need to redeem myself!

1 comment:

  1. Halle has been a couple times now and is addicted! And she beat me too. But is was more like 74-75, yeah, not even close to your high scores. We should take them together sometime! Maybe for an FHE or something!

    ReplyDelete