CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Chrome in the Dome

On Friday we went to "Chrome in the Dome" at the Holt Arena in Pocatello. If you know Mitch, you know he LOVES cars. If you don't know Mitch, he LOVES cars. And Michael is following in his footsteps. Needless to say, my boys were in heaven. And I thought it was pretty cool myself.

Here are some of our favorite cars:

I definitely would drive this car if I had the chance.

We told Michael that if he really liked a car to tell us and we would take his picture by it. I probably took about 15 pictures of him by cars. He would run up to one, pose, and say "cheese".



This one was my favorite. I love the paint!

This was one of Mitch's favorites.

We had a great time! Thank you Dad for the tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment