CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Extreme Makeover: Hair Edition

For my birthday this year I wanted to have my hair colored. Mitch was very agreeable since it would make his job of birthday shopping very easy.

This is my hair color before...
My really good friend, Kayla Bailey, is a fabulous hair stylist. She works at Centennial Salon off of Woodruff in Idaho Falls. If you are in need of a hair cut, color, etc. I highly recommend her. I wanted to go a little darker with some red.

This is how it turned out...
Mitch barely noticed the change, and I had imagined darker with more of a red tint, so the next day I went back and went darker.

This is now my hair color.
I absolutely love it! It is definitely an extreme makeover, and Mitch did notice this time. :) You can't see the red in this picture, but it is there! Thanks, Kayla! You are fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment